Monday, January 19, 2009

Are You Kidding ME?????

Top TEN? TOP TEN? What are you doing talking about the Top Ten? Don’t be talking about the TOP TEN. Not in January!

I am not ready to name a TOP 10 yet. I totally agree with Granger from sixmanfootball.com fame about the teams he mentioned in the West, Follett, Meadow, and Valley. They will all field tough teams. There are other usual suspects in the West as well.

Division 1, I must also say that once again the Beast is in the East. In fact, there are several Beast in the East. So what's new?

Division 2 appears to me that Borden County, Woodson, and Highland will be the teams to beat. Again I ask, so what's new? Maybe a move in here or there? Maybe a break out team? Lots of teams returning people. Good people according to the All State selections.

Fun for me is to see the crowning of a new Champ every year. I may not have that kind of fun next season if you know what I mean.

It is just January. I am a little crazy. OK, I am totally out of my mind crazy! A dash of 6 on 6 will help ease my pain. Of course I can't get my hands on the real medicine until late August. Speaking of late August, I have for several years used a drug called "Hico". That is the short name for it. A couple of brothers put the concoction together and I take it all in. There are several others that have been known to use the stuff. I tell you it will get you through the regular season and pretty far if not all the way through the playoffs. I endorse it. I might even print some teeshirts about it. "I Need Some HICO"!!!!!!!!!

Don Hardin
Abilene, Texas

Email me at txsixii@yahoo.com or donhardin1@gmail.com

No comments: