Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Year

We are a little more than a couple of weeks into the New Year, 2009. Rolling along, I am watching television, with the Obama Express. History in the making. Just saw the first video clips of the Miracle on the Hudson landing. Wow!

Focusing on football, Six-man to be exact, the All State selections were finally released. I am sure there are some that were elated they made the team and others that can't believe they did not. It happens that way every year.

I have read with great interest that plans are in progress for another great National 6 on 6. My understanding is that games will be played in Abilene at the Lee Complex. This is due to some work that will be going on at Abilene Christian University. Dates are mid June. As is usually the case, many schools will hold tournaments in preparations for finals in Abilene.

You can always email me at txsixii@yahoo.com or donhardin1@gmail.com if you would like.

No comments: