Wednesday, July 20, 2011

65 years!!!

No I am not talking about my age! Close but no cigar. Today, I am in Lubbock at the 65th Annual Texas Six-Man Coaches Association clinic and All-Star Games. Say that three times as fast as you can.

Things seem to be off number wise or at least from last year. Maybe it is just me. I stand corrected. I am being told around 300 coaches have registered and a large group will be in around 3:00 PM possibly pushing the total over 4oo! Regardless, I am having a great time seeing old faces and new faces. The renewal of friendships past and the dawning of brand new ones I suppose is what keeps me coming back.

I am not a coach, never have coached, and never will coach. Nothing against the coaching profession. Six-Man coaches are the finest folks in the world. Several vendors are set up in the exhibit area. It is a happening place.

I am registered once again paying dues to be a associate of this wonderful group. I was here early and still was #54.

Don Hardin
Abilene, Texas is and will be Six-Man Central

http://lonestarfootball.net

http://sixmancentral.blogspot.com/

@sixmancentral

donhardin1@gmail.com

No comments: