Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WEEK SEVEN

WEEK SEVEN

The plot thickens as district contest are just around the corner. There are several fans that are just beginning to show interest to what the playoff landscape might look like. Of course there are some of us that filled our brackets out back in late July or early August. Sure, some of us early birds got some districts wrong then and there are some possibilities of other "misses" before the playoff games start. That is part of it when you are a risk taker.

Last week I took in the Trent homecoming game. Nope! I did not graduate there nor did I ever attend school there. I went to that particular game for several reasons. I like the folks out there. I have in recent weeks put quite a few miles in on the road making insurance pictures. My son's son near Waco had a soccer game on Saturday. I just turned 60. Abilene Christian High School was out of town. If you start adding the reasons I just listed into a pile you might come to the conclusion I came to. I needed something close by.

Trent dominated Rule 48-0. Rule played hard. Trent played. That is about the best spin you can put on that game. I am just going to leave it at that.

WEEK SEVEN games of intrigue.
ACHS at Ira
Gold-Burg at Woodson

SIXMANCENTRAL RANKINGS WEEK SEVEN

D1
Ira
Throckmorton
Valley
Borden County
Water Valley
Rankin
Sands
Aquilla
Petersburg
Follett

D2
Richland Springs
Jonesboro
Sterling City
Newcastle
Motley County
Miami
Amherst
Calvert
Bryson
Loraine

No comments: