Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WEEK FOUR


WEEK FOUR

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER?

I really enjoy Six-Man and I really enjoy blogging about it. I really enjoy eating and for the most part I really enjoy my work as a field photographer for StreetDelivery. I really enjoy family as well. What I find in all of these things that I enjoy so much is they all take time. This past week I have been overdrawn on time. So goes the life of a 60 very soon to be 61 year old man that lacks time management skills. Enough about poor me.

Lots of people doing rankings now. i like that. I like that a lot! Here are mine.

WEEK FOUR RANKINGS
DI
IRA BULLDOGS
Water Valley
Valley
Throckmorton
Petersburg
Borden County
Oakwood
Abbott
Rankin
Meadow.        

DII
RICHLAND SPRINGS COYOTES
Milford
Motley County
Aspermont
Grandfalls
Follett
Jayton
Robert Lee
Jonesboro
 Strawn.        

Games of Interest (last week)
Water Valley was Granger's favorite to beat ACHS by 45. ACHS, though not as talented as last season's squad, is a good team. I laughed at the spread and publicly said on more than one occasion " that ain't gonna happen"! Final score: Water Valley 60 ACHS 14. 46 points difference I believe. That is just one more reason Granger is the GURU and I am the grunt!

Valley put it on Crowell by the score of 89-40. Valley is #3 in my poll while Crowell lurks just outside my top ten.
Rankin defeated Meadow 50-36. Lots of people tell me that Meadow is down this year and I have ranked them too high all season. I defend my picks.

WEEK FOUR GAMES OF INTEREST
Crowell at Petersburg
Throckmorton at Mötley County
Strawn at Gordon
Grandfalls at Loop
Valley at Dallas The Covenant (Saturday)

What time is it? SIX-MAN TIME!!!!!!!

No comments: